Re: [foxboro] Printing All Compounds and Blocks from ICC

  • From: Gabriel ODwyer <ODWYER_GABRIEL@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:31:32 +0100

I do get the sequence block HLBL code into FoxCAE, although what I cant
get are the ladder logic configurations. Grrrr.
Regards,
Gabriel.

joseph wu <josewusan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
16/08/2007 02:40
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [foxboro] Printing All Compounds and Blocks from ICC

Try using Fox CAE.  This will give you a lot of informtion.  The things
you do not get are the source codes of sequence blocks or SFC block.
But it will give you a good start...

Best of luck!