Re: [foxboro] Printing All Compounds and Blocks from ICC

  • From: "Dixon, Walter" <Walter.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:32:12 +0200

Hi, you might try, in ICC the option "PRINT" then choose the option =
Params of all compounds and blocks. When the printer selection appears =
choose the option CANCEL.

Now a file *print is generated on the host of the CP in /usr/tmp/.
Replace the * with the workstation name on which the ICC is opened.

For example:
Host is wwaw1, workstation is WP0101. Filename is /usr/tmp/WP0101print =
on the wwaw1 machine.

=20
=20
=20