Re: [foxboro] One more question...

  • From: "Deathos, Matthew" <matthew.deathos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:01:09 -0500

To follow-up on Alex's response,

Yes, an IACC database can contain multiple CP databases up to roughly the
12,000 block limit.

Further the IACC server can can contain multiple IACC databases with each IACC
database containing 1 or more CP databases.

Each IACC database is editable by one user at a time as Alex mentioned.  This
makes the decision on how you divide up your CP databases into IACC databases
important of course.  In most cases we recommend a 1 to 1 relationship between
IACC database and CP databases to alleviate this concurrency issue and conform
with the current limits established by ICC and FoxCAE.

(Couldn't help throwing in my two cents...)

Regards,
Matt DeAthos
IA Series Product Manager and former IACC project team member.