Re: [foxboro] Number of Peer-to-Peer Source Station Connections to this CP

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:11:45 -0400

Andreas,

The C:B.PP_TOT gives you the total peer (SINK + SOURCE).      You can =
omget this variable (preferred omgetimp).

You can use /opt/fox/bin/tools/rsom     to query your CP for total SINK, =
 total SOURCE, all the points, etc.  There is a Help Hint (in the 700's; =
maybe HH767)  that explains the operation of rsom.  Sorry I cannot =
remember the exact HH number.

Terry