Re: [foxboro] McAfee 8.0i No more updates

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IOM)" <Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:01:58 -0500

To build on what Russ said:

 - We see McAfee as a leader in security from anti-virus
   on up the food chain.
 - We see Symantec as a leader in backup software.

Rather than compromising in either of these two vital areas, we've worked with
both in their areas of expertise.

Invensys Operations Management
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041