Re: [foxboro] Lifecycle AW51D/E

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:19:09 -0400

Dirk....The table can be misleading.

51D's & E's have yet to transition to the unrepairable state which is when
they would be considered unavailable.

Until a piece of hardware turns blue in the table it is still available for
Modular Exchange Repair ( if you have a contract). That date is yet to be
determined for the D's and E's and as you can see with older hardware types
in the table, years can pass by between the LifeTime and Unrepairable Phase.