Re: [foxboro] IACC

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:56:55 -0400

Last week we put our final stage online (live) and used server 2003 as
host, via mesh to ATS and 2 FT CP60's. We decided to use DCM10E's as the
interface to the FBM's. There was only the CP60 and FBM0 in sysmgm until
I built the ECB110 for the DCM10e. Then all the blocks started showing
in sysmgm. It was like magic as all that was left was a eprom update and
gen download.
Ronald G. Schafer
Distrubuted Controls System Administrator
White Birch Paper
Bear Island L.L.C. Division
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23005
804-227-4034
Email: rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don,
The system is being staged out of my office with the mesh hardware and
one CP60. I think that you are correct. Several Invensys folks have
responded that until the ECBs (100) are physically connect they will not
show up.
Thanks
Troy

Troy,

Did you put the FCM's on-line in SMDH.
As far as I know the FBM's are scanned as the communications is enabled
for=20
FCM10E.

Regards,

Patrick Den Haese