Re: [foxboro] IACC

  • From: Maks Wilde <mwilde@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:20:23 -0500

Troy,
Even if you're using IACC, you can still use the iccdrvr task to extract all
the data you need.
Let me know if you need an example of the script.

Maks Wilde

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Brazell, Troy L <
TLBrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  =20
>
> Does anyone know a way to extract alarm setpoints from Windows running
> 8.4.3 and IACC?
>
> I need to compile a list of all alarms for operations.
>
> Thanks
>
> =20
>
> **************************=20
>
> Troy Brazell
>
> DCP Midstream
>
> ISA CCST
>
> Sr. Process Control Analyst
>
> Office 405-605-3877
>
> Cell   405-301-2994
>
> tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> =20

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only
for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments
from your system.