Re: [foxboro] IACC

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:45:38 -0600

Alex is right; you can get it for free from PAS, if you go to their booth at a
conference at least. I even got two discs! Now if I can figure out how to buy
it without anyone noticing it in the requisition, I'll be all set. Maybe that's
another thing we should add to the Cassandra wiki, Creative Software Buying 101.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company | 19100 Ridgewood Parkway | San Antonio,
TX 78259
210-626-4929 (w) | 210-253-0225 (c) | timothy.lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx