Re: [foxboro] HLBL "to the power" expression

  • From: "Bruley, Peter T" <Peter.T.Bruley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:44:55 -0600

If that's true my whole perspective of the HLBL coding has changed. I would
think the HLBL code from Foxboro should include every math function a CALCA
has and more.

By introducing external blocks to do functions this will add another BPC to the
mix.
Since we run our processors at 0.5 sec that means my desired result will always
take 1 second to show up.

For example:
Cycle:
1            IND block calculates x and y then sends values to CALCA block to
do: EXP x y
1            CALCA block calculates powers sends results back to same  IND block
2            IND block takes in EXP value and continues further calculation and
outputs final desired result.