Re: [foxboro] Foxboro I/A OPC

  • From: "Cossitt, Howard" <howard.cossitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stan Brown <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:16:18 -0500

I personally may not be of any help to you as security is not my area of
expertise outside what I have already stated.  I do know who can though.  I
will forward your concern to our security manager.
Please don't hesitate to contact me personally again if you receive no
reply.
Howard C. Cossitt
National Training Coordinator, Lifetime Learning Center
Invensys Systems Canada
Phone: +1-514-421-8095
Fax: +1-514-421-8059