Re: [foxboro] AIM_AT Authorization Code Gotchas (Users Beware)

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:35:18 -0500

Tom,

The temporary code can be used for every AIM application. At least it could the
last time I loaded it.  So no matter what applications you have loaded, if you
are forced to reload and get a new host id then your old licenses will not
work.  So you obtain the new (90 day license) from Invensys TAC and load that
one code into every license required by the API Admin tool. With Windows
machine you can even copy / paste.

When you have the time to send in the form for your permanent licenses, you
will receive (I think) different codes for your different packages.

As long as someone remembers to install the permanent codes, before the 90 day
expiry date (written in API Admin) you should not have any issues.

Terry Doucet, Eng.

Object : Re: [foxboro] AIM_AT Authorization Code Gotchas (Users Beware)