[folks] Re: Centennial parade

  • From: "Barbara Fleming" <bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:39:28 -0500

Since we need these by Sept 11th and our next meeting is Aug 6th, I don't think
we can wait until then to order. Not sure of the procedure here as far as
expensing this out, maybe Mary can comment on it. We probably officially need a
discussion and a vote.

I think if 6 individual would email to say they agree we should purchase
Mary/Beth could place the order. What do you think?