[folks] Centennial parade

  • From: Beth Carpenter <bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:41:28 -0500

Hello FOLKS,

Good news! I was given permission to send in a late application for the Centennial parade. We should be good to go, if they approve our entry. I have asked Bradd at OWLS to create a FOLKS logo based on the new library logo, so that is in the works, too.

Might I suggest that you have pencils or pens or some kind of PR that could be handed out along the parade route or at the park after the parade? Whatever is left over could be given out at the 3rd Thursday programs, too. Just a thought...

That's all for now,
Beth
--
Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX