[folks] Re: Centennial parade

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:26:17 -0500

Agree!!!!

Beth Carpenter wrote:
I have worked in the past with Strategies Ltd. They are local and the rep usually told me what was on sale, so we'd save some money. Might be nice to have the new logo printed on them!
Beth

Tom Wentzel wrote:
They are probably available for a bulk rate. If we want them personalized, I'd order them in July for an August delivery. If they are simply generic pencils, that should only take a few days to get. Beth (or Jill) probably has a few supply catalogs to look at to get bulk prices. I think they are a good idea too. Barbara