[familyschool] Re: Stan the Man!

  • From: "Rae Buzzell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raebuzzell@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:10:07 -0500

*waving at Gwyneth*

Sorry I missed you! Agreed about communication.  Maybe even "mass text
message". The other thing is- it's summer, people are busy and out of town.
Social media is another way to reach out.

Update on PTSO/ whatever we call it :Our original plan was to have the first
organizing meeting the same day as the board meeting, so we didn't mess up 2
Saturdays in August for people. It turns out that we are on vacation that week
( we get back the day after the meeting). I've already written the email and
sent it to Ben, Sherri knows about us needing a room.  Should I call the
meeting for another day? Could someone else run the first meeting on the 23rd?

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

For questions, contact administrator directly at jess.sundin@xxxxxxxxx