[familyschool] Re: Stan the Man!

  • From: "Rae Buzzell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raebuzzell@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:45:33 -0500

That's great Gwyneth, I'll send you the details and give Ben and Sherri the go
ahead on sending a communication to all parents.  In light of the "email black
hole" that seems to exist, I'm going to ask that it also be placed on social
media, the website and the calendar.  I will post the email her, as well, so
that people can pass along info as they wish.
Rae

Sent from my iPad