[familyschool] Re: Stan the Man!

  • From: Shawn <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:02:22 -0500

Thanks for the update Gwyneth.  Glad to hear it went well.  Jessica (My
wife )  and I were both unaware that there was a potluck tonight as neither
of us received an email.  I did get this email though.... So I second your
suggestions on revising our method of communication.  Welcome Stan!!

*Shawn McGinty*  *- *
*Principal*

*Phone: 612.715.5457Website:*  *
<http://DeanBuilders.net>www.DeanBuilders.net <http://www.deanbuilders.net>*