[ExchangeList] Re: SAN Boot

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:03:59 -0600

These were not a SAN, they were SCSI attached Arrays, some 45124 or
something like that, can't really remember.  Replaced them simply
because they were getting old and we wanted to go to a SAN design.  The
only issue we really had was that the power button on the back was not
protected, I was cable managing a rack and very easily hit one and
powered it down, made for a long day as it was an array that held a
couple hundred home directories.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.