Re: RES: RE: xp home edition

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:54:56 +0700

Thank's Tiago.
And yes, i have problem with the expire password because in my company every
user have to change password everyday :-( . if using xp home edition i have to
create same user account and password on local machine as the user account on
the domain server, and i did it. i try to change password from microsoft
outlook but it fail.
and moreover i use proxy client to connect isaserver, in internet explorer is
not problem because the prompt authorize appear when we will browse, but in
outlook express is problem because this can't prompt the authorizing user.

and i read in the site news of xp home forum, windows98/me is different with xp
home. and i thought maybe there're some other way out or maybe some tools to
handle it. ok then, maybe i have to upgrade it to professional edition.

thank's for all comments.

Best Regards;
Amos