Re: RES: RE: xp home edition

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:34:38 +1000

Maybe you could create an interactive DOS batch file? One that logs you
into the server & asks you for the password? Perhaps:

net use f: \\server\data <file:///\\server\data>  /user:
domainname\username password

If my memory serves me correctly, if you don?t use password, the batch
file actually prompts you for one!

Just a though & in the spirit of helping, so that we all may learn :-)

Stephen Hartley