[ExchangeList] Mail sent to invalid recipients - direct the NDR to go to a mailbox

  • From: "Victor W." <victor-w@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:57:35 +0200

It concerns Exchange 5.5

I know Exchange 5.5. sends an NDR if a message is sent to an invalid
recipient but can the actual message be send to a postmaster mailbox?
On the IMC you can configure a mailbox but no messages are currently going
to that mailbox.

What I would like is a message coming from the internet, sent to an invalid
recipient in my domain, gets dropped into a mailbox in my domain.
This only concerns incoming messages, coming from the internet that is.

Victor