[ExchangeList] Re: Mail sent to invalid recipients - direct the NDR to go to a mailbox

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:03:18 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------OK, that is why I asked,
you are going about it the wrong way.

When a person leaves, log on as that person and configure the mail box for a
vacation message stating the person is no longer with the company and then
forward the incoming message to a central mail box for management review.

Or, you could delete the mail box and create a central mail box for
management review and add the previous email address as an additional SMTP
address for that central box.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"