RE: Exchange 2k Server as Domain Controller

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:10:46 -0000

Matthew,

I have been using exchange 2000 for 10 users on a domain controller and
have had no real problems but the load on the server gain be astronimcal
as our MD will not delete any of his emails.  But as this company is
growing I am trying to introduce fault tolerance, so I will be moving
the exchange server to its own box.

Simon