[etni] Re: testing on your free day

  • From: "Maxine" <maxine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jessieko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:38:24 +0200

While our principal has never docked our pay for testing on a working day,
he is adamant that we test on our free day, claiming that
he has the Chozer Mankal to back him up.   I have never seen this Chozer
Mankal myself, but knowing my principal, I 'm sure it's there.    So for
several years now we have had to test on our day off, which is often very
inconvenient  for the school where we're testing, and thrills the teachers
on my staff to no end, who resent having to give up their day off.    It's a
no-win situation for
the co-ordinator, who finds herself in an impossible position between her
staff, her principal and the co-ordinator of the other school who has
pressures of her own.   The only reason my principal was ready to be a
little more forthcoming THIS year was because the principal of the other
school asked him to be - and how can you say no to someone who was your
teacher 30 years ago??

Regards, Maxine Tsvaigrach