[etni] Re: testing on your free day

  • From: "Haber Barry" <barryhaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jessieko@xxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:39:24 +0000

I believe that this is something that should be brought to the atention of
the Irgun Hamorim. If a teacher is docked from pay, the teachers of that
school should refuse to go out to another school to test. The reply will be
that no one will come to their school to test their pupils. The teachers
should not fold at this point and you will see that the pressure will be put
on the administration of the school when the parents hear of this. Then the
principal will be held accountable for what he/she did.

Yours

Barry Haber

>From: â'ñé ÷åøï <jessieko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: jessieko@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Subject: [etni] testing on your free day >Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:52:01 +0200 >>**** ETNI on the web
http://www.etni.org.il   http://www.etni.org   **** >>As the school's
timetable coordinator, I am amazed by Judy Vinograd's description of being
docked pay when testing. We too have a five day week making it difficult to
find free time when all the English testers are available. Our principal has
always agreed to be flexible when we go to test in another school and we
havenever had to write these days as personal leave. In my opinion, this
caseis very unusual and should be dealt with on an individual basis by the
Ministry of Education. >Yours >Jessie Koren >Kadoorie School >#####  To send
a message to the ETNI list email: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   ##### >#####  Send
queries and questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx    #####

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2728??PS=47575