[etni] Re: just wondering... (not really about teaching)

  • From: Raymond Ravinsky <rainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:10:28 +0200

Very well 'spoken,' Adele and Laurie. And now the appropriate authorities must
be found ... the current situation would have to be changed by Law, so I would
like to suggest (not looking to give anyone extra work, or anything - but it is
the practical side to this) asking one's favourite political party
(oxymoron?!!) to introduce an amendment of law, or bill, in the Knesset.
Approvingly,
Raymond, Tzfat