[etni] Fw: Is there any official body that monitors the workbooks that our children are given?

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:23:18 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda - odelinded@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Is there any official body that monitors the workbooks that our
children are given?

Hello,

I am an English teacher.

The other day,  I came across an English workbook that was rife with
mistakes in English spelling and grammar. Furthermore, the text that was
offered was, in my opinion, not suitable fare for children in grades 6/7.

Is there anyone that I can report this to? Can anyone just publish a book
and then offer it for sale?

I will appreciate an answer.

Thank you
LInda Yechiel
Rishon le Zion.

Linda Yechiel
03-9467955  - 052-5119787
Learn English at
www.geocities.com/odelinded

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm