[etni] Re: Go ETNI (and Modules)

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nehamab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:36:51 +0200

Keep in mind that your students don't have to pass module E to pass 4
points.  If they get really good grades on module C and decent grades on
module D, they'll pass even if they fail module E.

Please don't interpret this as any kind of justification of the module E
exam -- I thought it was unclear and difficult (moed alef).  But since
module C is SO easy (I thought it was easier than the old 2-point exam), it
kind of balances out the exam for the 4-pointers (maybe).  The 5-pointers,
on the other hand, are faced with three exams that are all more difficult
than the old 5-point exam (or at least that's how it was for moed alef --
moed bet seemed a lot more reasonable).

Bari

---