[etni] Re: Go ETNI (and Modules)

  • From: "sara g" <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nehamab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:14:25 +0200

My 4 pointers (11th grade)  passed C this year with flying colors. BUT - I
really doubt that they will all be able to pass E (as in moed A) next
year.Not that the text is too hard - but some of the questions were not
clear. (I think moed B was much better...).
And ETNI and the ETNI team are wonderful!!!!!
      sara g .