[etni] Go ETNI (and Modules)

  • From: "N&M Barbiru" <nehamab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:38:25 +0200

I would like to voice my gratitude for being part (although mostly silent) of
this community. All that has been said by Bari, Batya, Kathie, Linda and others
are similar to my views, so I won't restate them.I would just like to say to
the ETNI Team: Keep up the good work!

As for the Bagrut:

I do think the Moed Alef was off track, to say the least.

I believe most teachers writing about the last Bagrut were the 5 point
teachers. I have been teaching 4 points in the last few years. Next year my 4
point 12 graders are going to have to take Module E. If the level is going to
be as high as this year's E, I think some of them are going to be left with out
a full Bagrut as they won't be able to pass E. If they could have taken the Old
4 Point Bagrut they would have passed.

What do you 4 point teachers think?

Nehama