[etni] Fwd: re: antiHOTS lists and number

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:53:22 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: antiHOTS lists and number

I do not know Avi, and I don't even wish to address any of his
unfounded points, but I do want to say that this forum has thus far
been pleasant and friendly, even in its disagreements - and Avi, you
have stepped too far.
From a "so called"  (and this is a quote) educator, I expect more as
well as better. If you represent the ministry, hence feel it hard to
relate to teachers' concerns (though I fail to see the connection),
perhaps silence is better - if we are going to implement this program
by force anyway (as you possibly rightfully predict), you may as well
let nature run its course. Why you (or anyone else for that matter)
would wish to stomp on the already battered English teachers is beyond
me.

shana tova to everyone (you too, Avi)
Adi