[etni] Fw: re: present Etni poll results

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:02:57 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda - lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: present Etni poll results

The results speak for themselves..   Ok, where do we go from here?

I'd like to start another poll: doing away with giving yearly grades
("magen" grades).. just giving a grade for the report card, which is
separate from and not connected to their bagrut exam grade. That's the way
it was in New York.. wow, our teachers didn't know how lucky they were!
Anyone??????
No, I'm not a trouble maker!
Linda Kuras Mizrahi
starter of the poll!!

Etni wrote:
>"Would you like to go back to the old system of Bagrut, with ONE exam, at
the end of Grade 12?"

All voters (180)
1. Yes - 79%
2. No - 21%

Voting broken down into teaching groups:

Teaching experience: 1-5 years - (5 voters)
1.  Yes - 60%
2.  No - 40%

Teaching experience: 6-10 years - (19 - voters)
1. Yes - 58%
2. No - 42%

Teaching experience: 11-20 years - (45 - voters)
1. Yes - 71%
2. No - 29%

Teaching experience: 20+ years - (111 - voters)
1. Yes - 87%
2. No - 13%

Go to -
http://webaxy22.migvan.co.il/cgi-bin/vote/vote.pl?ID=277465

to vote.

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm