[etni] Teacher for high school - Gan Yavne Starting immediately

  • From: "sarag" <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:00:28 +0200

ORT Rabin in Gan Yavne is looking for an English teacher for 4 high school classes (17 hours a week). We could split the hours between 2 teachers if needed. This is a permanent job, at least until June. Starting at once. Payment from ORT. Warm and supportive staff. We like working on projects, and have a brand new English Computer Lab, so are starting to have computer and internet based lessons. ORT Rabin – Gan Yavne (between Ashdod and Gedera) Send CV to sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or fax to 08-8570030 (for Sara Gabai)

sara g in israel
             sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and also saragabai@xxxxxxxxx
Visit us at The E Zone
     http://c3.ort.org.il/ganyavneenglish

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm