[etni] Re: [FWD: Where is ETNI going?]

  • From: Yisrael & Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:31:24 +0200

This is our forum, our town hall, the virtual "teachers' room."  This is
where we express our opinions, praise and vent our anger.  This is where
we network.  Sometimes I get positive, enthusiastic reactions to what I
write, and sometimes I feel like I'm all alone.

We're the front line soldiers.  We're the ones using all our wiles in an
attempt to teach English to young Israelis.  If the majority of the
letters express frustration and anger at the new policies, then the
policy makers should  be listening  very carefully.  We're reporting the
truth from the field.

If that's the way ETNI's going, it's because that's the way the NBA is
leading most of us.

Batya