[etni] [FWD: Re: Where is ETNI going?]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:34:38 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: Where is ETNI going?]
 From: "morris" <morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I think ETNI is doing a wonderful job. The English teachers are all
over
 Israel and have very little contact with each other. ETNI makes it
possible
 for subjects to be discussed and jobs to be offered and gives people a
 "soapbox" to discuss matters that they feel strongly about. This will
of
 course result in letters which everyone is not in agreement with - but
at
 least we know about what going on.

    I love ETNI - which doesn't mean that I don't delete lots of stuff
that
 doesn't interest me.  But sometimes I have discovered that there are
things
 that interest me that I didn't know about before. Getting things into
the
 newspapwers is one way for things moving towards improvement.

   Keep up the good work ETNI team and don't change!

   You can please some of the people most of the time
   You can please most of the people some of the time
   but
   You CANNOT please all of the people all of the time!

   I think you are pleasing most of the people most of the time and I do
hope
 that this doesn't turn into a long debate filling the airways!

   At any rate whatever anyone feels about it,  the ETNI team volunteer
and I
 personally do not think that we give them enough thanks !!!! Criticism
is
 OK - but how many of us are actually doing something to help all the
English
 teachers and students in Israel.
   THANK YOU ETNI
   Fay Morris