[etni] [FWD: Re: recordings]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:24:00 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: Re:  recordings]]
 From: "Maxine" <maxine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I can second that.   Our school bought a tape minhalim last year and
we're
 very pleased with it.   It's compact and easy to record on, and if you
don't
 have time to record at school, a lot easier to take home than those
humongus
 tape recorders.   Besides, these days it's difficult to find a double
 cassette tape recorder with a built-in mike, so we've come to the
conclusion
 that the best solution is to make the master on the tape minhalim and
then
 make as many copies as we need on the double cassette recorder.

Maxine Tsvaigrach