[etni] [FWD: Re: recordings]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:06:35 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: RE:  recordings]]
 From: "M. & M. GrossmannLtd./G.D.D. Ltd." <chrisgro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I am sorry, this is not not outrageous, this is plain stupid. Of course
 everybody can buy a tape menahalim. I do not know which stupid sales
 girl/guy you talked to (or they were pulling your leg).....but if you
wanted
 you could have talked and complained to to his or her "menahel".

 I bought a tape menahalim a month ago from Sony directly from Ishpar
company
 (the importer of Sony), since they had the best price.

 have a nice day

 Ruth