[etni] [FWD: Re: recordings]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:00:11 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: Re:  recordings]
 From: "Wolfson" <wolfson@xxxxxxx>

 I've been using a tape minhalim for at least 6 years an i's very
efficient.
 First you can carry it around in your bag.
 Second it's very easy to replay what you have said.
 Third it is uncomplicated and the cheapest option. Casettes are
inexpensive
 and you can buy them at the makolet. The tape recorder costs about
250-300
 shekels and  it has a built in mike.  Last you can always use it one on
one
 with a pupil if they need to record their answers orally.

 What's more my son who is super dyslexic uses a tape minhalim to record
some
 of his teachers (with permission from his school) when they dictate or
read
 their notes from the board.

 hope that helps
 Dena