[espeak-gaeilge] Re: Translating GA locale

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:31:10 -0000

Kevin,
Copying Mesar Hameed

I believe that the setup is cross-platform and therefore you should have no
problem interfacing with it. I have an idea of how to do it in Windows but I am
only just getting to know the Subversion setup.

I am copying this memo to Mesar who will be able to give you proper information.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 2864623 m: 08333 23487 E: omeadhrac@xxxxxxx