Re: emelFM2 lock-up when using the unpack plugin

  • From: Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:11:04 +0200

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:50:20 -0500
> De: "Liviu Andronic" <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
> À: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sujet: Re: emelFM2 lock-up when using the unpack plugin

> On 9/1/07, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I think this freezing is fixed now, in svn code (in
> > particular, .../src/dialogs/e2_view_dialog.c). Are you still unable
> > to get that?
>
> Not yet. I still have to play with making subversion honour my proxy
> settings, however I doubt things have changed. Could you please send
> me the file attached?

Regarding subversion and proxy, I'm afraid I won't be of any help,
but for the time being, if you can't use subversion, you can get a
tarball of SVN rel. 634 there:
http://dl.free.fr/cfdUPJ3oU/emelFM2.tar.gz (click on "Télécharger ce
fichier").

Regarding the xkill command killing only the window and not the
process, I experienced the same behaviour in the past. IMO, it is
normal. The emelfm2 process seems to be dead and not responding to
SIGTERM, only to SIGKILL. Maybe xkill has an option...

--
Grégory SCHMITT <mailto:gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>