Re: a minor bug

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:39:35 +0100

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:17 PM, chris dunn <chris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for Emelfm2. It is an excellent file manager, the best I've been
> able to find, and I've tried many.

This is currently my pet obsession, please add your "like" on
alternativeto [1]. :)

[1] http://alternativeto.net/software/emelfm2/

> Homage to all who have contributed to it.
>
> I'd like to report a minor annoyance.
>
> If I have Emelfm2 open to a directory that contains a lot of, for
> instance .msg files, and I then go to a term window and delete all
> the .msg files from the directory, Emelfm2 silently withdraws into it's
> shell (closes),

I'm not sure that I understand. You delete all files in a dir (which
is currently active in emelFM2) using an xterm, and then emel crashes?
This seems strange. Could you provide the debug messages?

Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?