Re: Some Icons Missing

  • From: Lane Lester <llester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:15:29 -0500

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Right-click on the handle of any toolbar > bar items > double-click on
> any icon. Then follow Tom's suggestion.

Thanks, that worked... but it gets even stranger to me.

I double-clicked the Marks icon, which was one of those no-icon graphics
that look like a sheet of paper with a folded-over corner.

The dialog "select icon for panebar1" came up, and the file bookmark_48.png
was already selected in the "other" tab! And it was the picture of a blue
book with a red bookmark!

So it seems like EmelFM2 is configured to show that icon, but for some
reason can not.

Lane
--
*Lane Lester*