[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:46:57 -0500

The ridge vent in my last garage worked a whole lot better than the roof vents
I installed in the shed.  I am putting lights and a loftlike shelf in there and
dang its hot up there.  Its only 78 here today and the every step you take up
on the ladder seems like 10 more degrees.
The attic in the garage I built with the ridge vent never got that hot, not
ever.  Not sure that the ridge vent was the real reason, but I think that is
the only real difference in construction.
I am going to buy one of those fans to force the air out of the roof vents, its
really hot in there.