[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:05:58 -0500

I've been to a Corpus Christi Hooks (Astros' AA affiliate) game and loved
it.  The park is nice but small, so no seat is bad, and the atmosphere is
more festive.  Everything is much cheaper too.  Unfortunately, I was with
the rest of the family who has almost no interest in baseball and they
wouldn't stop talking about their kids, their kids' teachers, what their
kids did today, what their kids' teachers said, and so on... I was almost
nauseous by the end of the game.