[elky] Re: Something different: a cartoon car done by Bruce McCall

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:21:18 -0600

Nope.  It's still a mystery to me and on AP.

Here it is again, just for the hell of it.

On 4/19/2012 9:07 PM, faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx wrote:
So, Ray ... did you ever find out what it is?

Glad you are enjoying AP ... great bunch of people there.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"I'm in no hurry" __ Citizen King __ 'Better Days'