[elky] Re: Something different: a cartoon car done by Bruce McCall

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:17:43 -0700

What don't you guys understand about a concept car drawing?  It's obvious the
lower cylinder was intended to contain the disintegrating magnetic propulsion
system and the upper tube was the ion elimination stack.   For a variety of
reasons it never went beyond the concept stage and the next iteration became
the impulse engine used on the Starship USS Enterprise.

Dan

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:50:16 -0700
From: printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Something different: a cartoon car done by Bruce McCall

It appears to be steam powered but I can't find anything with a stack like
that.  Although it is reminiscent of a steam donkey.

I dunno, I think its imaginary.

Mary

Nope.  It's still a mystery to me and on AP.

Here it is again, just for the hell of it.