[elky] Re: Race Car Sunday

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:45:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hey John, wow that's a tough nut to crack. I wish you the best on her way
to recovery. I care about you two. +++~~~~~~
PS: what about her dog sitting business?
Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 9/13/2011 7:34:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Events  of the last few weeks, and what has been building for probably 2 or
3
>  years, have forced me to cancel the trip to the salt. As Ray is
painfully
> aware, Alcoholism is a nasty disease to which Cindy has  fallen prey to.
She