[elky] Re: Race Car Sunday

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:32:59 -0500

Thanks Brian. The good part is that we have the house to ourselves now. Nate
is still home, at least for the next year (his plan to be in good shape to
move to the city). But it's our nuclear family. He works in the city, and
takes the train between 5:30 and 6:30 AM, and gets home around 7 PM. So it's
quiet during the day now with just Cindy and I.

 Cindy and I visited her Mom in her new apartment, and she is very happy.
Has visitors all the time and is doing so much now. She was holed up in her
room before. It's a better situation.

JC