[elky] Re: Race Car Sunday

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:06:36 -0400

Makes me wonder if that rocker has an issue.  Hopefully it was just loose.
Looking back your pushrods should be correct:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/85monte/85monte10.html and I assume they are
heavy duty.  Do you remember what length they were?

Lord willin' and the creek don't rise I touch down at in SLC 10:27AM
tomorrow.